Odif 505 Temporary Adhesive Spray is perfect for holding down fabric, with precision, while sewing. Perfect also for quilting as it helps to avoid crinkling or pleating. 505 avoids basting and the use of pins. Does not clog needles and does not stain fabric.
How to use
1. Work on a protected surface.
2. Shake well. Always pre-test on material before starting project.
3. Hold can 12’’ from surface and spray lightly .
4. Press sprayed surface into position while adhesive is tacky.
5. To remove adhesive – dry clean.
CAUTIONS – DANGER
For your security, use only for its purpose and in accordance with the instructions.
Extremely flammable aerosol.
Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Keep out of reach of children.
Read label before use.
Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
Protect from sunlight. Do no expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122°F.
Manufacturer cannot be responsible for dangerous storage conditions or misuse.