This especially soft and lightweight interlining is ideal for interling zipper pocket fabric on bags or purses, although its main function is for the fusing of small parts on blouses and shirts as well as front parts of jackets etc which are made of very light weight to medium weight outer fabrics. Suitable for lightweight fabrics.
Sold in lengths of
- metre (100cm x 90cm)
- half metre (50cm x 90cm)
- long quarter (25cm x 90cm)
- OEKO-TEX 100, Class II
- Excellent hold on difficult stylish fabrics such as e.g. viscose, acetate and cuprous
- Simple to iron-on
- Comfortable to wear
- Strong yet flexible feel
1. Place the interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric.
2. Then using dry heat glide the iron firmly 5-6 times very slowly over each area of the insert, so that each area receives approx. 8 seconds of heat.Iron setting: silk/wool.
3. Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 20 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
Light-weight, soft and fine fusible nonwoven interlining made of synthetic fibres.
Machine wash 40°.
IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU ATTACH A SMALL PIECE OF INTERFACING TO A FABRIC REMNANT WITH YOUR IRON BEFORE COMMENCEMENT OF YOUR PROJECT, TO MAKE SURE THAT THE HOLD AND THE ADHESION MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
Vlieseline H180 Light Interfacing - Fusible