This firm, stable interlining is ideal for various handicrafts and textile craftwork such as cardslots for purses/wallet patterns. It can also be used to shape cuffs/waistbands/belts. Guarantees durable shape. Suitable for medium- to heavy-weight fabrics.
Sold in lengths of
- metre (100cm x 90cm)
- half metre (50cm x 90cm)
- long quarter (25cm x 90cm)
- simple to apply
- long lasting shape
- also washable at higher temperatures
1. Place the interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric.
2. Then using dry heat glide the iron firmly 5-6 times very slowly over each area of the insert, so that each area receives approx. 8 seconds of heat.
3. Iron setting: Wool. Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 20 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
Medium-weight, stable fusible nonwoven interlining made of a blend of synthetic fibres. Large-scale adhesive for firmer grip.
Machine wash 60°.
IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU ATTACH A SMALL PIECE OF INTERFACING TO A FABRIC REMNANT WITH YOUR IRON BEFORE COMMENCEMENT OF YOUR PROJECT, TO MAKE SURE THAT THE HOLD AND THE ADHESION MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.