This medium loft fusible fleece batting is ideal for topstitch work, quilting, three-dimensional work such as bag making and voluminous bows/braidings/tiebacks, as well as for warm clothing such as jackets and coats. Suitable for light to medium weight fabrics.
Sold in lengths of
- metre (100cm x 90cm)
- half metre (50cm x 90cm)
- long quarter (25cm x 90cm)
- Easy to work with
- Thickest iron-on volume fleece
- No shifting while sewing
1. Place the interlining with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric.
2. Cover with a damp cloth and press each area for about 15 seconds, without pushing the iron.
3. Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
Heavy-weight, soft iron-on batting made of synthetic fibres.
Machine wash 40° permanent press.
IT IS ALWAYS RECOMMENDED TO TEST THE PRODUCTS BEFORE STARTING PROCESSING.
Vlieseline H640 Fleece Batting - Fusible Medium Loft