This firm fusible interfacing is ideal for pelmets & tiebacks, fabric bowls, bags, belts, hats and other creative works. Suitable for many fabrics.
Sold in lengths of
- metre (100cm x 30cm)
- half metre (50cm x 30cm)
- long quarter (25cm x 30cm)
- washable and dry cleanable pelmet interfacing
- retains shape
- comfortable to iron-on
1. Place the interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric.
2. Then cover with a damp cloth and press each area for about 15 seconds, being careful not to move the iron.
3. Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
Medium-weight, stable fusible pelmet interlining made of synthetic fibres.
Machine wash 40° permanent press.
IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU ATTACH A SMALL PIECE OF INTERFACING TO A FABRIC REMNANT WITH YOUR IRON BEFORE COMMENCEMENT OF YOUR PROJECT, TO MAKE SURE THAT THE HOLD AND THE ADHESION MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.